APD Alffy Guinea Pig/Chinchilla Pellets
(Same GREAT pellet, just beneficial to both animals.)
Complete pellet ration specifically designed for the junior, adult or breeding Guinea Pigs or Chinchillas. Great tasting small pellet for ease of eating. Yucca added to reduce cage odors. See Alffy Rabbit Pig for specific pellet rations for rabbits. Stabilized Vitamin C added to help prevent teeth and gum problems. DON’T FORGET American Pet Diner’s high quality hay to be fed daily to your Guinea Pig or Chinchilla to meet their daily fiber needs!
American Pet Diner Pellets:
Our company has a top priority, to maintain quality and service to our customers. What makes our pellets different from the processed pellet at the super market? Our pellets have been formulated by our nutritionist. We developed our pellet line through input from breeders, veterinarians and our animal loving customers. We listened to what you wanted, high fiber, low calorie and low calcium pellet and designed a complete pellet ration to meet those needs. This is how the “Timmy” pellet was born for rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas.
All of our pellets go through a strict quality control process when they are milled every other month. This makes them very fresh. Our emphasis is on preventive health nutrition. Formulations are rebalanced for every lot of new ingredients, ensuring that animals receive the same level of nutrients in every batch.
Each complete pellet ration contains yucca extract, an odor inhibitor, which after feeding for 2 to 3 weeks, will substantially reduce the odors associated with the animal’s urine and droppings. Since there is less ammonia odor, the animal’s chance of respiratory problems is reduced. Your house and cage will smell better. In addition, each complete ration for rabbits, guinea pigs or chinchillas contains:
– A very special flavor that your animal will love
– No animal by-products
– Added antioxidants
– Mold inhibitors to reduce or eliminate mycotoxin risk
– Essential amino acids for growth
– Yeast culture to stabilize the microflora in the gut, (improving the fiber digestion, which means better overall feed utilization and a healthier gut)
– Stabilized Vitamin C resistant to oxidation in the guinea pig and chinchilla complete rations for added dental and overall health
Specific proportions of vitamins and minerals for each type of animal to meet their needs for growth or maintenance
– We currently have two complete pellet rations, the “Alffy” line, which is the alfalfa hay based complete pellet ration for growing, gestating or lactating animals and the “Timmy” line, which is the timothy hay based complete pellet ration for adult animals, maintenance, overweight or animals with urinary tract problems. Feed only the best, American Pet Diner’s Alffy and Timmy complete pellet rations for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, mice, gerbil, rats and prairie dogs.
– Provides complete daily nutrition – Rice Bran for increased energy and alertness
– Fortified with essential vitamins – Special Yeast Culture stabilizes micro flora
– Excellent for growing & finishing – Small 1/8 inch pellet for ease of eating
– Yucca extract prevents respiratory problems
– Yucca Extract for odor control – Provides a shiny coat of hair
– Stabilized Vitamin C for increased health and prevention of dental problems
– Mold inhibitors added to reduce chance of mycotoxins
Crude Protein (not less than) 19.50%
Crude Fat (not less than) 2.5%
Crude Fiber (not less than) 11.00%
Crude Fiber (not more than) 16.00%
Calcium (not less than) 1.00%
Calcium (not more than) 1.50%
Phosphorus (not less than) 0.60%
Salt (not more than) 0.50%
Lysine (not less than) 1.00%
Methionine & Cystine (not less than) 0.55%
Copper (not less than) 40 PPM
Zinc (not less than) 125 PPM
Added Selenium (not less than) 0.30 PPM
Vitamin A (not less than) 4000 IU/lb
Vitamin D (not less than) 400 IU/lb
Vitamin E (not less than) 40 IU/lb
Vitamin C (not less than) 120 mg/lb
Folic Acid (not less than) 2.0 mg/lb
Digestible Energy (not less than) 1180 KCAL/lb
Starch (not more than) 11.0%
Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Canola Meal, Molasses Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Wheat, Whole Pressed Safflower Seed Meal, Corn Oil, Soybean, Monocalcium & Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast Culture ( Diamond V “XP”), Salt, Sodium Lignosulphonate, D, L-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbic Acid Phosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Mold Inhibitor (Propionic Acid, Acetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide), Folic Acid, Yeast Cell Wall Extract, Zinc Methionine, Manganese Methionine, Copper Lysine, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Chromuim Tripicolinate, Flavoring, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide (carrier for liquid antioxidants), Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Soduim Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Choline Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylene Diamine Dihydroiodide, Sodium Selenite.
Feed Timmy Pellet Ration at 2 ounces daily depending on size of animal. Consult your veterinarian for feeding amounts.
This ration is designed for young, growing, finishing, maintenance, and breeding animals.
For the animal that is overweight or needs a higher fiber and lower calcium diet feed Timmy Pellet Ration.
Provide American Pet Diner hay free choice along with this pellet ration to help satisfy the pets daily fiber needs.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
This pellet recommended for the following animals: Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Rat and Mouse.
Made in USA