APD Timmy Rabbit Pellets
Complete pellet ration specifically designed for the adult, less active, overweight animal that requires less calories and high fiber to help reduce or maintain weight. Also helps reduce digestive tract problems by helping the gut become more active. Great tasting small pellet for ease of eating. Yucca added to reduce cage odors. Feed to Rabbits and Prairie Dogs.
American Pet Diner Pellets:
Our company has a top priority, to maintain quality and service to our customers. What makes our pellets different from the processed pellet at the super market? Our pellets have been formulated by our nutritionist. We developed our pellet line through input from breeders, veterinarians and our animal loving customers. We listened to what you wanted, high fiber, low calorie and low calcium pellet and designed a complete pellet ration to meet those needs. This is how the “Timmy” pellet was born for rabbits, guinea pigs and chinchillas.
All of our pellets go through a strict quality control process when they are milled every other month. This makes them very fresh. Our emphasis is on preventive health nutrition. Formulations are rebalanced for every lot of new ingredients, ensuring that animals receive the same level of nutrients in every batch.
Each complete pellet ration contains yucca extract, an odor inhibitor, which after feeding for 2 to 3 weeks, will substantially reduce the odors associated with the animal’s urine and droppings. Since there is less ammonia odor, the animal’s chance of respiratory problems is reduced. Your house and cage will smell better. In addition, each complete ration for rabbits, guinea pigs or chinchillas contains:
– A very special flavor that your animal will love
– No animal by-products
– Added antioxidants
– Mold inhibitors to reduce or eliminate mycotoxin risk
– Essential amino acids for growth
– Yeast culture to stabilize the microflora in the gut, (improving the fiber digestion, which means better overall feed utilization and a healthier gut)
– Stabilized Vitamin C resistant to oxidation in the guinea pig and chinchilla complete rations for added dental and overall health
– Specific proportions of vitamins and minerals for each type of animal to meet their needs for growth or maintenance
– We currently have two complete pellet rations, the “Alffy” line, which is the alfalfa hay based complete pellet ration for growing, gestating or lactating animals and the “Timmy” line, which is the timothy hay based complete pellet ration for adult animals, maintenance, overweight or animals with urinary tract problems. Feed only the best, American Pet Diner’s Alffy and Timmy complete pellet rations for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters, mice, gerbil, rats and prairie dogs.
– Maintain and control weight – Provides complete daily nutrition
– Increase fiber intake
– Reduce protein intake – Yucca extract for order control
– Reduce calcium intake – Yucca extract prevents respiratory problems
– Increase micro-flora activity – Great taste for increased palatability
– Help to move hair balls – Small 1/8 inch pellet for ease of eating
– Aid in urinary track problems
– Improves fiber digestion – Special Yeast Culture stabilizes micro flora
Crude Protein (not less than) 14.50%
Crude Fat (not less than) 2.00%
Crude Fiber (not less than) 22.00%
Crude Fiber (not more than) 30.00%
Ash (not more than) 11.00%
Calcium (not less than) 0.50%
Calcium (not more than) 1.00%
Phosphorus (not less than) 0.40%
Sodium (not more than) 0.75%
Sun Cured Timothy Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Whole Pressed Safflower Seed Meal, Dehulled soybean Meal, Canola Meal, Yeast Culture (Diamond V “XP”), Salt, Sodium Lignosulfonate, Mono-Sodium Phosphate, Mold Inhibitor (Propionic Acid, Acetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide), Yeast Cell Wall Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Flavoring, Magnesium Oxide, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed tocopherils, Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide (carrier for liquid antioxidants), Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite (source of Vitamin K activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyidoxine Hydrochloride, K-Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylene Diamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
Feed APD Timmy Pellet Ration at 2 to 6 ounces daily depending on size of animal. Consult your veterinarian for feeding amounts.
This ration is designed for the animal that is overweight or on a maintenance diet or needs a higher fiber and lower calcium diet.
For young, growing and breeding animals, feed our Alffy formerly “Gourmet” pellet ration.
Provide American Pet Diner hay free choice along with this pellet ration to help satisfy the pets daily fiber needs.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
This pellet recommended for the following animals: Rabbit and prairie dog.
Made in USA