Kaytee Clean & Cozy Bedding
- Safe for your pet
- 20% more absorbent than other leading brands
- 99.9% dust free
- Expands 3X for more cage fills
- Naturally scented with real lavender
A clean cage is essential to the well-being of your pet. Following these bedding/litter instructions will help ensure the health of your pet.
Appropriate for use in any type of home.
Cover floor with loose product to a depth of 1–3 inches.
- At least once per week, remove all bedding and wash enclosure with a mild soap solution. Rinse cage thoroughly with clean water to ensure the removal of soap residue.
- Frequency of cage cleaning depends on the size of your pet’s home and number of animals.
- Always replace bedding with fresh product.
- Not maintaining a clean cage could result in your pet developing respiratory problems due to ammonia build up in the cage caused by urine.
Used bedding should be discarded.
When used for baby birds, monitor babies to be sure bedding is not accidentally consumed.
Animal consumption of any bedding product should be avoided.