Oxbow Hay Blends
Small pets enjoy and benefit from variety in their daily diet. That’s why we’re so excited to offer our Hay Blends. Your pet rabbit, guinea pig or chinchilla is sure to love this enriching blend of premium Oxbow hays. We hand-select and hand-blend Western Timothy and Orchard Grass to create the perfect blend of tastes and textures. Your pet should have unlimited grass hay every day.
Sizes: 20 oz, 40 oz, 90 oz.
- Convenient, enriching blend of our two most popular hays
- Harvested fresh from our family of farms
- Hand-sorted and hand-mixed with care
- Provides essential fiber to support digestive & dental health
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
– Rabbits like to eat hay in their litter box.
– Fill a cardboard tube, basket or animal-safe toy with hay and place it in your pet’s favorite spot.
– Put a layer of hay on the bottom of the cage and hide food/treats in the hay for foraging.
– Put hay everywhere: the hutch, the corner, behind the couch, etc…
– Offer a variety of mixed hays to tempt animals with sophisticated tastes.
Hay is absolutely vital to the health of small herbivores. Hay is needed to improve the digestive and intestinal functions by stimulating the digestive system. When animals are fed free-choice hay, it promotes their natural chewing behavior, which helps prevent molar spurs and other dental problems that are so common in these small herbivores.