Science Diet Puppy Healthy Development Original
Rich in fish oil and nourishing fatty acids. Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original provides precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and enhance mobility. It is enriched with DHA from high quality fish oil and made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients, clinically proven antioxidants and vital fatty acids to give your puppy the best start in life.
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not Recommended For:
Adult dogs, mature adult dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
– Healthy immune system within 90 days
– Optimal brain and eye development
– Healthy joint development and enhanced mobility by 30% in 90 days
– Ideal body weight
– Proven gentle, healthy digestion
– Vitamin C + E
– DHA from high quality fish oil
– Vital fatty acids- Ideal levels of high quality lean protein for puppies in their first year of life
– High quality ingredients including gentle fibers
Daily Feeding Guide:
– For puppies/pregnant dogs: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
– For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
– Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
– When using with canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
– Keep fresh water available at all times!
– We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
– Your pet’s nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your puppy to one of the Hill’s® Science Diet® adult dog foods once he reaches 1 year of age.
Average Nutrient And Caloric ContentsDry 3897 kcal/kg (384.0 kcal/per cup²)
Carbohydrate (NFE) 38.4
Crude Fiber 2.3
Vitamin C 318 mg/kg
Vitamin E 872 IU/kg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total 1.02
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Puppy Healthy Development Original contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Brewers Rice, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-lysine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.