Virbac Epi-Soothe Oatmeal Shampoo
– Superior soothing, cleansing and moisturising action for normal, itchy and dry skin due to the presence of colloidal oatmeal, chitosanide and moisturising agents in free and micro-encapsulated forms.
– Helps in the control and relief of pruritus in dogs and cats.
– Ideal to recommend as a topical treatment for dogs or cats with atopy, FAD, miliary dermatitis, generalised pruritus, contact or food allergy.
Quick Reference Guide
Spherulites included in the shampoo bind to the hair and remain there in layers after rinsing. They allow for a sustained release of the colloidal oatmeal onto the skin and hair.
Chitosanide reinforces the polarity of the Spherulites, thus enhancing their attachment to the hair and skin forming a protective barrier for the coat and skin. This barrier, as well as being protective, can assist in minimising the dryness of the skin.
The increased contact of colloidal oatmeal with animal’s skin and hair improves it’s ability to be of benefit for irritated skin, as well as to attach to and remove allergens from the coat.
Ideal for inside pets which require a pleasant fragrance.
Great Apple Scent
– 2% Colloidal Oatmeal (21mg/mL) in free and micro-encapsulated forms (SPHERULITES®)
– 5% Glycerin and Chitosanide in free and micro-encapsulated forms (SPHERULITES®)
Use for the soothing effects of colloidal oatmeal in cases of pruritus while cleansing the skinand coat on dogs and cats.
Directions for use
Massage Epi-Soothe® S into the pet’s wet coat. Lather freely and allow the shampoo to remain on the skin ideally for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse well and repeat as needed.