Science Diet Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe
Rich in fish oil and nourishing fatty acids.Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe dog food gives your puppy precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and digestive health. It is made with high quality lamb meal to ensure availability of key nutrients and with clinically proven antioxidants for better overall health. It has optimal levels of Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a radiant coat.
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not Recommended For:
Adult dogs, mature adult dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
– Healthy immune system within 90 days
– Healthy skin and radiant coat
– Proven gentle, healthy digestion
– Healthy joint development and enhanced mobility by 30% in 90 days
– Ideal body weight
– Vitamin C + E
– Omega-6 fatty acids
– High quality ingredients including gentle fibers
– Vital fatty acids- Ideal levels of high quality lean protein for puppies in their first year of life
Nutrition tested against leading brands
Daily Feeding Guide:
– For puppies/pregnant dogs: begin by feeding the suggested daily amount. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
– For nursing dogs: keep food available at all times.
– Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.- Keep fresh water available at all times!
– We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
– Your pet’s nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your puppy to one of the Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult dog foods once he reaches 1 year of age.
– To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Average Nutrient And Caloric ContentsDry 3824 kcal/kg (376.8 kcal/per cup²)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Carbohydrate (NFE) 39.5
Crude Fiber 2.2
Vitamin C 345 mg/kg
Vitamin E 757 IU/kg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total 1.89
Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total 3.92
¹The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Lamb Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Brown Rice, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed, Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, Vitamin E Supplement, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.